Plan Your Trip
Whether you’re considering a weekend retreat or looking to discover the nearby attractions of Denver, the Temple Hoyne Buell Theatre offers the perfect setting. Whether you’re a nature lover, an art enthusiast, or a foodie, this cultural hub has something for absolutely everyone!
Our partners can help you book fantastic rooms* to suit a range of budgets. Here are some local hotels we recommend:
Hotels Near Buell Theatre
● SpringHill Suites by Marriott Denver Downtown (0.3 miles away)
● The Slate Denver, Tapestry Collection By Hilton (0.4 miles away)
● Thompson Denver, part of Hyatt (0.3 miles away)
● Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center Hotel (0.4 miles away)
● Limelight Hotel Denver (0.6 miles away)
● Hyatt Centric Downtown Denver (0.5 miles away)
*Hotels nearby often get fully booked around event dates, so we recommend securing your reservation in advance.
Denver has many tasty restaurants on offer serving different cuisines. Here are some options for you to check out:
● Rioja (quirky eatery serving mediterranean food)
● Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dogs (Exotic street eats and brews)
● Ultreia (Spanish plates in a historic setting)
● Ace Eat Serve (Asian-inspired eats in a Ping-Pong hall)
● The Corner Office Restaurant (contemporary twist on home comfort food)
● Nola Jane Restaurant & Bar (Cozy joint with Louisiana cooking)
Why not transform the performance of a lifetime into a weekend escape you’ll never forget?
Immerse yourself in arts and culture of the city and discover these iconic landmarks:
Red Rocks Park: Hike the trails at the iconic Red Rocks Park and take in the sights of the towering red sandstone rocks.
Denver Art Museum: Immerse yourself at the local art museum with an international collection that showcases both classic and contemporary art.
16th Street Mall: For shopping, dining, and entertainment, head to the 16th Street Mall. This vibrant promenade is lined with shops, cafes, and street performers.
Denver Zoo: Bring the family to the Denver Zoo, home to a wide variety of animals from around the world.
Rocky Mountain National Park: Just a short drive from Denver, Rocky Mountain National Park is jam packed with outdoor activities. From hiking the alpine meadows to spotting local wildlife, this is a must-see attraction that boasts the Trail Ridge Road (the highest continuous paved road in the U.S.), providing access to some of the park’s most stunning views.